Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Craft Room Curtains

Hi. I'm so excited to show you my craft room curtains. I made them myself and I am so glad they came out the way I like it. I spent more than two months looking for the perfect fabric and trim until I finally found them. This fabric has all the colors I like for my craft room, green, black and pink. Now I need to start doing the rest of the curtains for my house. I hope you all had a nice Easter holiday.



It is very difficult to take pictures of the whole curtains since my craft room is small. The pictures were taken at night but I hope you like it.



This is the trim my Cricut Circle friends helped me to decide. Thank you very much girls.

5 comments:

  1. Your window treatments are PERFECT!!!!! Love the fabric, trim, and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish I had the talent to sew like that! Your curtains are gorgeous!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your curtains are so fun! They are just darling! So bright and happy! I love them!

    ReplyDelete