Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wedding Favors

Hello everyone. It is a gorgeous day and the perfect day to going out. Spring is the time of the year when many many couples tie the knot, so today and going to share some simple but elegant Wedding Favors I made for a friend. Have a Happy Sunday.



The first Wedding favor was made with Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge, this is a perfect cartridge if you are planning a wedding. I also embossed the edges using Frills Cuttlebug folder and added some golden flat pearls. I printed the tags with my computer and cut them with a circle punch.


This is a detail of the top. I embossed two of the heart shape for contrast. I used D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder. This is one of my favorite folders. I wanted to emboss all the box but unfortunately the cuttlebug is not big enough for the box. But I think it came out pretty.


This is the second box. I love the simplicity of the white color in this box. I used my Gypsy for this one. It was made with CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (love this cartridge) and Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art (very elegant cartridge). I was emboosed with Victoria Cuttlebug folder. I made two boxes for my friend to choose from. Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment